Thursday, January 04, 2007

2006 New Year's Eve

I'm blogging to you all about my New Year's eve celebration at home on the first MAMBO of the year! Booo hoooo... I've decided to give it a miss because I'm feeling really really sick... My nose is dripping disgustingly and I have this hacking cough that makes me seem like I need to cough my lungs out everytime I start coughing... I guess it's what happens when you try to club three times a week at my age... LOL!

I met a super HIGH Weny at Zouk on New Year's eve, it was our third time there together that week... we were saying that Zouk is like our second home now... LOL


Patrick was with me for the night!

Weny's gang and myself... The gal on the right hand corner was a random stranger who just joined in for the photo very impromptu...

Welcoming the New Year would never be complete without our Cute Boss!

We managed to crawl back to the hotel room at Grand Corpthorn around 4:30am....

Lay Yew and my Cute Boss! Lay Yew came from Butter Factory after it was raided... LOL.. He order fries and a burger with wedges... Someone was really hungry!

Our dearest sleeping beauty passed out sometime after 5am...

The perfect but evil photo opportunity!!

The first time that she was camera shy...


The perfect picture to end this entry with Cute Boss being wrestled by the guys...

I went home at 7am from Zouk with Patrick and his friend Eugene, we shared a cab with my Cute Boss... Zouk closed at 1pm on New Year's day! My Cute Boss can attest to that because he went home to take his car, went for breakfast and went back to Zouk right till the very end!

Talk about being a clubberholic! LOL

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger saccha said...

at least I left out those meditating pictures lorh....

low... lower... lower.... lowest!

LOL

10 January, 2007 02:51  

Post a Comment

<< Home