We All Need Somebody to Love
I had to party one last time before my parents came back from their holiday and so we went for drinks after work on Wednesday night. Black Label was our poison, which I very much later regretted. Haha.
While we were drinking, Weny and I both complained that why on earth were we both still single! We are both in need of some love.Personally, I feel that being single is probably the best case scenario if you haven't found "the one". There's no point in starting something with someone just for the sake of being attached. I find it all emotionally too challenging.
Single is good. You do whatever you want, whenever you want. I really enjoy the freedom and the carefree feeling.
But it does come to a point where you start to feel that you need something more. You need to come home to someone. You need someone to always be there for you. It makes it worse when you see your happily attached friends and you wonder when you can be like them. Currently almost all my galfriends are attached. Two of them got married this year.
I came across a blog and I really so envy them: http://www.michaelyuhui.com
It just gets so lonely sometimes until this void builds up within you. Sometimes it's just too much for me to bear. :(
We complained to Lay Yew. He says he understands because he is single too. He promise he would introduce guys to us...
My cute boss is also single. This is a sad sad world without love. At least we all have each other.
Nobody loves me, I'm so sad. Photo and prop courtesy of Weny...
After the drinks we went to Mambo until it closed this morning.
-- It was so much fun I tell you. Our best Mambo together!
Oh well, so I guess there's nothing Mambo can't cure... but I still need some lovin'... Quite badly... :(


2 Comments:
Lay yew says he is a big fat liar. So dont count on it. -___-
Lay Yew a liar??
How can??
:(
No more hope for Weny and I liao!
Post a Comment
<< Home