The Last MAMBO of 2006
Kaixin and me... She's always asking me to come to Mambo and then she will ditch me for Phuture!! HAHA.
AhSu also likes Phuture more than Mambo. They are my usual clubbing pals. They take really good care of me! :)
Marcus is a true-blue Mambo fan. His synchronised actions are quite power! He waited the whole night for Summer Rain. It was worth it!I really liked the crowd last night. The people were really happening! So much love in the air, just made me feel instantly happy! And so many friends were there too... makes it even more special...
My cute boss woke up at 11pm but he still made it down to Zouk!
My cute boss... But not for long already... Sigh... So must call him cute boss more often while I still can. He's cuter in person lah, take my word for it!We left the dancefloor at Phuture to look for someone....
Guess who's back from Bangkok! MY WENY.... LOL!Time to get high!!
Lambo for her...
Tired and needed to get a table.
I'm beginning to look like shit here. Weny looks high... Lay Yew is almost gone!
My cheeks are so rosy. I don't need blusher anymore lah. Lay Yew's eyes are like slits!
THEY FINALLY MADE IT TO THE DANCEFLOOR! Kept telling them I was underneath the big disco ball... You don't leave MAMBO until the music stops!By the time Zouk closed it was 4:30am, then Weny said that the high feeling just hit her only then the music stopped. So some smart person suggested that we go to The Living Room at Marriot Hotel...
Let's just say that they closed at 6am... :)
Happy New Year everyone!!


4 Comments:
HAHA!
You go then we go together lorh!
Get Cute Boss to go as well lah.
Tsk tsk.
LOL.
how can someone fuck a slope?
hmmm... ... ...
He's not that cute. even in person.
I LOVE WEEEED
Who say cute boss not cute!! tsk tsk.
Cute enough lah, LOL!
Must be either female/gay to appreciate!
Tsk tsk....
Post a Comment
<< Home