Thursday, December 21, 2006

I Don't Deserve Good Things

I shop when I'm upset.

The more I shop the more I feel better. Honestly. I spend without guilt. Shopping quenches my materialistic thirst for nice, pretty and not to mention expensive things. I bought this today.





I paid $461 for it. It's the single most expensive piece of item that I've bought. (Besides the car in Melbourne but that wasn't with my own money so it doesn't really count.) The higher my spendings are then better I will feel. As you can see today was a really lousy day so I had to spend a lot more.

Later, I bought a $29 cap from ALDO.

A $119 watch from ESPRIT.

A $106 Clinque Happy Heart perfume for my Mum.

I went to do my eyebrows and a french manicure.

Retail therapy feels good.

Yet it makes me feels like such a shallow person.

I've just realised that what a horrible person I am.

PS: Please don't go.....

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas Sharon

23 December, 2006 05:33  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you deserve much better...

24 December, 2006 02:55  

Post a Comment

<< Home