It's My Party!
I wasn't trying to compete with ZoukOut by holding my party on December 9th as well. It's was just pure coincidence. My parent are away so I have the house to myself for ten days!
My primary school friends from KCPPS. I haven't seen some of them in more than 10 years. It's so surreal. I can't believe it that after so long we would finally have the chance to meet again. So interesting...
My secondary school gang from Beatty + Mel's bf, Jason and Mel's best friend, Cherisse, who is a good KTV singing pal.
M2B and Ex-M2B colleagues! I was so afraid none of them will come! Though some people were a no-show! :P
What's your poison? I think my favourite is still Vodka and Sprite with Lemon. Gin Tonic was a second favourite.
The Jagermeister was a little potent but it goes very well with Coke!
Weny loves Jagermeister because it tastes like cough syrup! Haha. Oh dear. Not a good sign...
I was too busy running around to take pictures of the food. We had bee hoon, chicken wings, nuggets, sotong balls, seaweed chicken, taiwan sausage, chicken franks, swedish meatballs and pizzas!
I still have a large California Hawaiian pizza sitting in my refrigerator.
Tomorrow's breakfast and dinner! Save money!! LOL
My primary school friends from KCPPS. I haven't seen some of them in more than 10 years. It's so surreal. I can't believe it that after so long we would finally have the chance to meet again. So interesting...
My secondary school gang from Beatty + Mel's bf, Jason and Mel's best friend, Cherisse, who is a good KTV singing pal.
M2B and Ex-M2B colleagues! I was so afraid none of them will come! Though some people were a no-show! :P
What's your poison? I think my favourite is still Vodka and Sprite with Lemon. Gin Tonic was a second favourite.
The Jagermeister was a little potent but it goes very well with Coke!
Weny loves Jagermeister because it tastes like cough syrup! Haha. Oh dear. Not a good sign...I was too busy running around to take pictures of the food. We had bee hoon, chicken wings, nuggets, sotong balls, seaweed chicken, taiwan sausage, chicken franks, swedish meatballs and pizzas!
I still have a large California Hawaiian pizza sitting in my refrigerator.
Tomorrow's breakfast and dinner! Save money!! LOL


1 Comments:
HAIL JAGER!
Jagermiester, the preferred drink of late 80's and early 90's metal and hair bands.
Viva la Moose!!
Post a Comment
<< Home