Monday, December 04, 2006

Spageddies at Marina Square

I had the rare privilege of having dinner with someone a few weeks ago. I shan't say who because he's quite shy.

We went for dinner at Spageddies at Marina Square. The place was pack and we only had seats outdoors.

He just ordered some garlic bread for himself.

It was quite nice but if you want really good garlic bread must check out Esmirada. They have like the best garlic bread I've ever tried.


I had Crayfish Spaghetti with some sauce that I can't really remember. I think the one at Pasta Cafe is better, I had it quite recently with Weny, will do the review on it soon.

Oh no, I don't think it was Crayfish Pasta. I think it was Chicken Fillet and Melted Cheese with Spagghetti... I guess this is what you get when you try to do a food review after a few weeks.


We shared some Calamari. Not too bad but next time I'm going to ask for tar tare sauce. I think it was Calamari... Or was it Chicken Karaage? Dear God, this is becoming a rather sad review. Haha.. I still believe it was Calamri.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

lucky guy he is, the food looks great

04 December, 2006 20:57  

Post a Comment

<< Home