Thursday, November 30, 2006

See My Smile

I know lately my entries are quite boring. I'm so sorry. I failed as a blogger!! LOL. I just really haven't much to blog about.

I'll write one food entry soon. PROMISE!!

It's just hard to juggle slavery work with every other damn thing that I wanna do besides work in life lah.

Seriously. There's only so many hours in a day.

I wanna have some fun damnit!!

Anyway on a lighter note, I attended my colleague's wedding at Lotus Restaurant, Quality Hotel.

It was a vegeterian dinner. Very unique... We kept guessing what each dish was and what they were supposed to be. Weny took this picture of me and it's getting me many compliments! Thanks Weny! Haha...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have to agree: superb picture. It's good to see a smile.

Oh, and don't feel obliged to start posting each meal you have... :p

30 November, 2006 12:43  
Blogger GiGi said...

nice!

30 November, 2006 22:58  

Post a Comment

<< Home