Sunday is for Sleep
Last night my two uncles came over for a majong session with my Dad and I, we played two rounds and so heng I lost just one dollar at the end of it all! I even zhi mo five-tai once... I had two flower animals (two tais), pong pong hu (two tais) and I couldn't believe it when I picked my winning tile - nan fong; which was my fong somemore! (one tai). It's a miracle that I didn't get slaughtered, let alone win big for that game...
Since I started working I realise that I've been spending most of my Sunday sleeping. Wanted to go swimming to exercise some very tense muscles from sitting all day long at work and get a nice healthy tan but I ended up sleeping on the couch in the living room. How disgraceful. The second week in the row already. Dear god, I feel like an ah-ma and I'm only gonna be 24 next month!
I'm not looking forward to work tomorrow.
Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo many things to do.
I better make a list here in case I forget:
Since I started working I realise that I've been spending most of my Sunday sleeping. Wanted to go swimming to exercise some very tense muscles from sitting all day long at work and get a nice healthy tan but I ended up sleeping on the couch in the living room. How disgraceful. The second week in the row already. Dear god, I feel like an ah-ma and I'm only gonna be 24 next month!
I'm not looking forward to work tomorrow.
Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo many things to do.
I better make a list here in case I forget:
- Email Mathais, the guy in US regarding the website header.
- Check with Alan, the tech guy if video streaming is working.
- Create test page for BigBoss if streaming is working.
- Update Charlene regarding RoyalHive website.
- Email Royston regarding the changes that I need help with.
- Check the linking of videos on the new travel website for Ali.
- Check with CuteBoss if we need to remove RSS feeds on the Wiz5 website.
- Create subscription webpage for Marketing.
- Update games page on the corporate website.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home