Bugis Cafe
When I first started out on this job, people will always ask whereabouts that I'm working. When I mention that I work near Bugis, they will always say with envy, "So good ah, there so many places to eat around there!"
Although there are many places to eat, I'm not sure how many good places there actually are. It seems like I just keep going to the same places over and over again. Perhaps I've just lost touch with Singapore and I'm just not updated with all the good places to eat anymore.... I can tell you all the good places to eat in Melbourne though, LOL.
Anyway, my colleagues brought me to eat at Bugis Cafe the other day. There wasn't much people during the time we had our lunch, I guess it's quiet during weekdays.
It was pretty good and not very expensive at all. They have mostly pastas, sandwiches and pies on their menu. They also have western sets like Grilled Chicken and Fish and Chips.
I ordered the Sheperd's Pie that comes with a soup and a drink for $7.95.
I forgot to bring my camera out so I had to borrow Charlene's mobile phone again!
The mushroom soup. Not too bad, but not that good either. Mildly resembled the taste of Campbell's...
I have no idea what this is... it's meant to go with the soup... it tasted quite horrible... like a salty cake.
My Sheperd's Pie. I thought it looked more like baked rice with all the cheese covering it. On the inside it was beef, chicken franks and mashed potatoes which really went well with the gooey sauce. Every bite just melts in your mouth.
I'm definately going to come back to this place again!
Although there are many places to eat, I'm not sure how many good places there actually are. It seems like I just keep going to the same places over and over again. Perhaps I've just lost touch with Singapore and I'm just not updated with all the good places to eat anymore.... I can tell you all the good places to eat in Melbourne though, LOL.
Anyway, my colleagues brought me to eat at Bugis Cafe the other day. There wasn't much people during the time we had our lunch, I guess it's quiet during weekdays.
It was pretty good and not very expensive at all. They have mostly pastas, sandwiches and pies on their menu. They also have western sets like Grilled Chicken and Fish and Chips.
I ordered the Sheperd's Pie that comes with a soup and a drink for $7.95.
I forgot to bring my camera out so I had to borrow Charlene's mobile phone again!
The mushroom soup. Not too bad, but not that good either. Mildly resembled the taste of Campbell's...
I have no idea what this is... it's meant to go with the soup... it tasted quite horrible... like a salty cake.
My Sheperd's Pie. I thought it looked more like baked rice with all the cheese covering it. On the inside it was beef, chicken franks and mashed potatoes which really went well with the gooey sauce. Every bite just melts in your mouth.I'm definately going to come back to this place again!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home