At Work
My colleage Weny took this picture for me at my desk. The monitor on the left gave out it last flicker this morning.Yesterday was a horrible day at work. Whatever that could have possibly go wrong did. The office air-conditioning system went down. The wireless Internet wasn't able to connect. My monitor kept flickering and it had just burnt out early this morning. Was already so busy because CuteBoss was on leave and called to give me a list of things to do by end of the day. To make my life more difficult, was already rushing to finish my work, this vendor kept hijacking my computer to download files and kept transferring files to and fro from my computer. Marketing asked for a piece of design material to be edited, only to tell me to stop work after I've finished it. Later Marketing asked for an Illustrator file to be edited - but wasn't my computer swapped because I'm not a designer? - Causing my computer to hang twice and I had to hard re-boot! What a day.....


3 Comments:
yeeoowwcchh
oops. accidentally commented as an anonymous dude
haha, u got that one right, thankfully that was just a one-time off day! at least for now I hope...
Post a Comment
<< Home