Monday, November 24, 2008

Taiwan!

One of my most favourite pictures! Really love the blues skies and the turquoise sea.

This is was taken at Mao Bi Tou. Apparently there's this rock that resembles the head of a cat somewhere on near the rock cliffs but I honestly didn't notice.

Horse Riding! I love horses! Except when they pee or poop near me. Can be quite disgusting...

This was taken in KaoShiong along the Ai He - River of Love.

On the way back to Taipei at XinZhu. I believe the bee hoon and instant noodles at XinZhu is supposedly to be very delicious, we didn't buy any back though.

Tai Ru Ge - Somewhere in Hualian that has lots of granite rocks.

Sun Moon Lake reminds me of sword fighting scenes from Chinese period dramas!

The beauty is quite enchanting. I mean of course of the scenary. HAH.

Very peaceful and calm. Tranquility like this is hard to find in Singapore. So so so so hard.

Bunnies!! Lots and lots of bunnies!!

More to come soon!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home