Party Time!
Wendy's Birthday at Butterfactory
After our dinner at Pasta De Waraku at Central.
Queen Wendy and her minions Brian and Edmund...
Cosy Couple. Eunice and her boyfriend, Junling.
I ordered a bottle of Bottega. They all thought it was Ribena...
Wendy and Edmund. Not sure what they are doing. Hmmmmm.
Bruce (Almighty) and I... Poor Bruce was actually having a terrible headache. *pat pat*
The birthday gal was out cam-whoring as usual.
The Whole ECS Gang! Well, except for Junling who works for Daikin. Haha.
Our drinks....
Our Peanut Butter Jelly shots! Love them!
Lambo-ing! Each time that I drink a lamborghini I will surely puke. No exception for this time. :(
Me and the lovely birthday gal.
We ruled the dancefloor because there was nobody. Haha. Check out Darren's pose.
Edmund, Eunice and Brian.
And finally, "L" is for Loser. Thanks Bruce, I got it! :)
After our dinner at Pasta De Waraku at Central.
Queen Wendy and her minions Brian and Edmund...
Cosy Couple. Eunice and her boyfriend, Junling.
I ordered a bottle of Bottega. They all thought it was Ribena...
Wendy and Edmund. Not sure what they are doing. Hmmmmm.
Bruce (Almighty) and I... Poor Bruce was actually having a terrible headache. *pat pat*
The birthday gal was out cam-whoring as usual.
The Whole ECS Gang! Well, except for Junling who works for Daikin. Haha.
Our drinks....
Our Peanut Butter Jelly shots! Love them!
Lambo-ing! Each time that I drink a lamborghini I will surely puke. No exception for this time. :(
Me and the lovely birthday gal.
We ruled the dancefloor because there was nobody. Haha. Check out Darren's pose.
Edmund, Eunice and Brian.
And finally, "L" is for Loser. Thanks Bruce, I got it! :)Labels: birthdays, butterfactory, clubbing, ECS, party


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home