Sunday, October 19, 2008

Letting Go...

Sorry for being so quiet.

My laptop harddisk crashed and I lost everything! :(

My once trusty laptop served me for four years, two of which through university.

I am using my new laptop now but it doesn't have Photoshop installed yet so no pictures for now.

A few things have happened since the last update. Office politics seems to be spiralling out of control, one colleague got transferred out and another resigned with only a week's notice instead of the usual one month.

Tension at home is easing slightly which I am rather glad.

I realised that I have learnt to let go completely of the things that I cannot control. What is the point? There is nothing I can do anyway and I really seem to just not care so much about anything anymore.

At work.
At home.
At relationships.

I am tired of relying on people. Under any circumstances, at the end of the day, I should only depend on myself. When there are less expectations of the people around you, the less disappointments you need to deal with. If I let myself down, at least I only have myself to blame and that would be the end of the story.

No grudges to hold.
No unresolved resentment.
No one else to blame.
No animosity or hurt.

Sigh.

It's time I started planning for myself. I will make some changes soon.

I will be going to Taiwan next month for a short holiday.

Looking forward to it!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home