Monday, August 18, 2008

Macau Holiday

I have been to Bintan, Phuket and Macau so far for this year.

Interestingly, the trips were all made with my colleagues. I went to Bintan with my ex-colleagues. Phuket with my boss and Macau with my present colleagues.

Eunice and Angelynn at the Budget Terminal.


Bruce (Almighty) and myself.


Three gals on the plane...

Finally at Macau Airport.

We're at the restaurant waiting for our lunch.

Waiting and waiting...

Lunch was served at lightning speed and I was too hungry to be bothered about taking pictures...

At our hotel lobby, The Venetian.


Waiting for our hotel suites...

Finally we got our keys!

The lovely most comfortable bed in the whole wide world.

The living room area...

The sofa...

The toliet!

The sink area...

The amendities...

The bath tub...

Stay tuned for part 2!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG! The hotel is so fucking cool! But Macau looks totally like Genting.

03 September, 2008 21:34  
Blogger saccha said...

Yeah!! It's awesome. I don't think any other hotel compares to it!

07 September, 2008 21:35  

Post a Comment

<< Home